I took these DSLR images on a walk from Harlyn Bay to Trevone Bay, earlier in the week. It was a windy day with bright sun and scurrying rain clouds.
Harlyn Bay at high tide...
I was struck by how trampled the sand was here. It must have been very busy last week at half-term.
On the South West Coast Path, looking across Newtrain Bay to Trevone Bay beyond.
Looking back to St Cadoc's Point (with Trevose Head on the horizon). I saw a seal - they seem to love playing here in these kind of conditions!
Foamy white water at Newtrain Bay by Trevone. At low tide, this beach is a mass of rock pools.
Trevone Bay. There was a lot of construction work going on here to repair the damage caused by the storms at the beginning of the year.
- Welcome to my images of Cornwall
- Blog: New images of Cornwall
- Location index
- Coastline north of Bude
- Bude to Pencannow Point by Crackington Haven
- Crackington Haven to Bossiney Haven
- Tintagel to Port Gaverne
- Port Isaac to north of Polzeath
- Polzeath Beach
- The Greenaway to Porthilly Cove (Rock)
- Padstow to north of Trevone
- Trevone Bay to Mother Ivey's Bay
- Trevose Head to Trevelgue Head by Porth
- Crantock Beach to St Agnes
- Portmellon Cove to St Catherine's Point by Readymoney
- Fowey to Hannafore
- Looe to Millendreath
- The Camel Trail & the River Camel
- Other waterways and valleys
- My garden and surrounding countryside
- Other town & countryside
- Other images