I took these iPhone images on part of my walk from Widemouth Bay to Millook and back.
Penhalt Cliff and thereabouts - the view back over Widemouth Bay is spectacular.
The high point.
The Penhalt Cliff waymarker.
Looking towards Millook and beyond.
After this welcome bench, there is a very steep descent down into Millook. I really wanted to go down onto the beach at Millook Haven but I just couldn't face it as I had a long walk back to Widemouth. On the opposite side of the valley, the South West Coast Path continues (first along that narrow, winding road) towards Crackington Haven. I've not yet walked this stretch but it looks strenuous...
- Welcome to my images of Cornwall
- Blog: New images of Cornwall
- Location index
- Coastline north of Bude
- Bude to Pencannow Point by Crackington Haven
- Crackington Haven to Bossiney Haven
- Tintagel to Port Gaverne
- Port Isaac to north of Polzeath
- Polzeath Beach
- The Greenaway to Porthilly Cove (Rock)
- Padstow to north of Trevone
- Trevone Bay to Mother Ivey's Bay
- Trevose Head to Trevelgue Head by Porth
- Crantock Beach to St Agnes
- Portmellon Cove to St Catherine's Point by Readymoney
- Fowey to Hannafore
- Looe to Millendreath
- The Camel Trail & the River Camel
- Other waterways and valleys
- My garden and surrounding countryside
- Other town & countryside
- Other images