Back in August, I took a walk at Pentire and Pentire Point East, at Newquay. These DSLR images were taken on the side facing Fistral Beach. It was very overcast but I like the effect it's produced.
There were masses of old Thrift heads on the stone walls here. I must visit again in May when they are blooming...
The fence running alongside the Golf Course, heading back into town
I like photographing the things I see stuck in or dangling from fences...
Further images taken on my walk at Pentire Point East, but on the Crantock Beach side, may be viewed here. I've more images to add though.
- Welcome to my images of Cornwall
- Blog: New images of Cornwall
- Location index
- Coastline north of Bude
- Bude to Pencannow Point by Crackington Haven
- Crackington Haven to Bossiney Haven
- Tintagel to Port Gaverne
- Port Isaac to north of Polzeath
- Polzeath Beach
- The Greenaway to Porthilly Cove (Rock)
- Padstow to north of Trevone
- Trevone Bay to Mother Ivey's Bay
- Trevose Head to Trevelgue Head by Porth
- Crantock Beach to St Agnes
- Portmellon Cove to St Catherine's Point by Readymoney
- Fowey to Hannafore
- Looe to Millendreath
- The Camel Trail & the River Camel
- Other waterways and valleys
- My garden and surrounding countryside
- Other town & countryside
- Other images