These are the iPhone images I took on the remaining part of my walk from Readymoney Cove to Polridmouth Cove (see yesterday's post).
Following the South West Coast Path towards Polridmouth...
Polridmouth Cove through the trees.
Down on the beach...
Gribben Head with it's daymark tower in the distance.
The water here looked so gorgeous...there were a couple of people swimming as there were at Readymoney Cove. I was envious!
You can see some of my Polridmouth Cove DSLR images here, although I've more to add.
- Welcome to my images of Cornwall
- Blog: New images of Cornwall
- Location index
- Coastline north of Bude
- Bude to Pencannow Point by Crackington Haven
- Crackington Haven to Bossiney Haven
- Tintagel to Port Gaverne
- Port Isaac to north of Polzeath
- Polzeath Beach
- The Greenaway to Porthilly Cove (Rock)
- Padstow to north of Trevone
- Trevone Bay to Mother Ivey's Bay
- Trevose Head to Trevelgue Head by Porth
- Crantock Beach to St Agnes
- Portmellon Cove to St Catherine's Point by Readymoney
- Fowey to Hannafore
- Looe to Millendreath
- The Camel Trail & the River Camel
- Other waterways and valleys
- My garden and surrounding countryside
- Other town & countryside
- Other images