I took these DSLR images on a walk along the South West Coast Path between Lundy Bay and Pengirt Cove last month, which is part of the coastline around Port Quin bay.
Epphaven and Lundy Bay, with Trevan Point on the left.
Looking past Trevan Point to Doyden Point and Kellan Head - the little village of Port Quin lies hidden between the latter two.
I like the seed heads and dry grasses here...
Looking across to Com Head (the mound to the left), The Rumps (the headland in the centre) and the island of The Mouls.
- Welcome to my images of Cornwall
- Blog: New images of Cornwall
- Location index
- Coastline north of Bude
- Bude to Pencannow Point by Crackington Haven
- Crackington Haven to Bossiney Haven
- Tintagel to Port Gaverne
- Port Isaac to north of Polzeath
- Polzeath Beach
- The Greenaway to Porthilly Cove (Rock)
- Padstow to north of Trevone
- Trevone Bay to Mother Ivey's Bay
- Trevose Head to Trevelgue Head by Porth
- Crantock Beach to St Agnes
- Portmellon Cove to St Catherine's Point by Readymoney
- Fowey to Hannafore
- Looe to Millendreath
- The Camel Trail & the River Camel
- Other waterways and valleys
- My garden and surrounding countryside
- Other town & countryside
- Other images