I took these iPhone images during part my walk from Readymoney Cove (near Fowey) to Polridmouth Cove in September.
It was a very high tide at Readymoney Cove, with hardly any beach.The water looked nice beyond the seaweed and leaves at the high water level and a couple of people were enjoying a swim there.
The path up to St Catherine's Point.
The view along the Fowey Estuary from St Catherine's Point.
Changing direction to follow the South West Coast Path south west.
The little beach at Coombe Haven.
Following the South West Coast Path past Coombe Haven...
I'll post more iPhone images of the next section of this walk tomorrow.
- Welcome to my images of Cornwall
- Blog: New images of Cornwall
- Location index
- Coastline north of Bude
- Bude to Pencannow Point by Crackington Haven
- Crackington Haven to Bossiney Haven
- Tintagel to Port Gaverne
- Port Isaac to north of Polzeath
- Polzeath Beach
- The Greenaway to Porthilly Cove (Rock)
- Padstow to north of Trevone
- Trevone Bay to Mother Ivey's Bay
- Trevose Head to Trevelgue Head by Porth
- Crantock Beach to St Agnes
- Portmellon Cove to St Catherine's Point by Readymoney
- Fowey to Hannafore
- Looe to Millendreath
- The Camel Trail & the River Camel
- Other waterways and valleys
- My garden and surrounding countryside
- Other town & countryside
- Other images