I took these iPhone images on a visit to the Fistral Beach area of Newquay, in September.
Looking across Fistral Beach to Pentire beyond...
Walking in the opposite direction towards Towan Head, the water at Little Fistral and Nun Cove is a wonderful colour...
The water colour is amazing here, I think the cream-coloured rocks accentuate it.
On the other side of Towan Head, looking across The Gazzle and Newquay Bay...
I'll post the remaining iPhone images from this walk tomorrow.
- Welcome to my images of Cornwall
- Blog: New images of Cornwall
- Location index
- Coastline north of Bude
- Bude to Pencannow Point by Crackington Haven
- Crackington Haven to Bossiney Haven
- Tintagel to Port Gaverne
- Port Isaac to north of Polzeath
- Polzeath Beach
- The Greenaway to Porthilly Cove (Rock)
- Padstow to north of Trevone
- Trevone Bay to Mother Ivey's Bay
- Trevose Head to Trevelgue Head by Porth
- Crantock Beach to St Agnes
- Portmellon Cove to St Catherine's Point by Readymoney
- Fowey to Hannafore
- Looe to Millendreath
- The Camel Trail & the River Camel
- Other waterways and valleys
- My garden and surrounding countryside
- Other town & countryside
- Other images