Here are some of the iPhone images I took on a visit to Watergate Bay in September.
This beach is so spectacular...
I love the cliffs here...
The rocks are very colourful and are most vibrant when wet. These were dry and there were no decent rock pools, which was a shame.
Copper salts leaching out of the rock inside a cave.
More images of Watergate Bay may be viewed here.
- Welcome to my images of Cornwall
- Blog: New images of Cornwall
- Location index
- Coastline north of Bude
- Bude to Pencannow Point by Crackington Haven
- Crackington Haven to Bossiney Haven
- Tintagel to Port Gaverne
- Port Isaac to north of Polzeath
- Polzeath Beach
- The Greenaway to Porthilly Cove (Rock)
- Padstow to north of Trevone
- Trevone Bay to Mother Ivey's Bay
- Trevose Head to Trevelgue Head by Porth
- Crantock Beach to St Agnes
- Portmellon Cove to St Catherine's Point by Readymoney
- Fowey to Hannafore
- Looe to Millendreath
- The Camel Trail & the River Camel
- Other waterways and valleys
- My garden and surrounding countryside
- Other town & countryside
- Other images